Monday, March 3, 2008

Birthday Party

Just added the same picture with my watermark signature. Been playing around with it and trying to find an easy way to do it. Voila! here it is!


Whew! All done with the birthday parties! For the birthday goodies, I made this purse for all the girls with some candies inside. The boys didn't get the same treatment though, they got plastic goodie bag from the loonie store with some candies. Yeah! not a lot of effort there eh?

Here is the recipe for the purse. Don't laugh! I'm trying really hard to start taking note of what I use.


Purse template-Paper Purse by K&Company-Scrapbooker's Paradise

Paper-Heart White by Making Memories-Michael's

Paper-Slabs-Costco

Paper-Textured by DCWV-Michael's

Sticky Strip

Eyelets/flower brads/circle brad

Wire

Scorpal

Punch-Marvy giga scallop circle/marvy flower/stampin up small and large oval
I personalized each one of them using the computer to print all the names. As for the template, I just traced the template 15 times and used my scor pal for all the folds (Thank goodness for the scorpal it was a breeze doing all 15 of them) And instead of slits to close the purse I used magnets instead. I put one little piece behind the scalloped circle and one behind the flower.



No comments: