Saturday, September 6, 2008

Christmas Cheers

LOL... I can't stop with this embroidery on paper! I have four to share with you and I'm afraid there's more to come.


Paper~bazzill/american craft

Tools~embroidery on paper/ Martha Stewart border punch/cuttlebug embossing folder

Ink~dew drop brilliance

Other~ribbon/thread/brad

I like how I did the ribbon here (it's tooo thick from all the folding and it's not quite sticking on the card)

Okay... so even I was getting tiered of the multicolor thread! The silver one makes more christmasee I think.
Paper~bazzill/My minds eye
Tools~embroidery on paper/spellbinders
Other~ribbon/sakura gel pens/rub ons

So... then I thought... how about just white? Very simple but elegant.
Paper~bazzill

Tools~embroidery on paper/spellbinders/Martha's snowflake punch

Other~ribbon/rub ons/brad

How about some bling-bling? Adding the beads was a good idea...but it was too hard to pull the ribbon with out messing up the fibers.
Paper~bazzill/my minds eye

Tools~spellbinders scalloped circle and circle/Martha's tree punch and snowflake

Other~ribbon/beads/rub-ons

Thanks for bloggin' by and hope you're enjoying your weekend!

No comments: