Sunday, November 22, 2009

Cal~Gals Challenge



Friday night was our Cal~Gals night at Shannon's house. It's always nice to see the Gals and this time we even got to see Miss Hailey! It was a good night for me because I was actually productive.
Here's my take on Shannon's challenge (Beate's WSC) I did the ABS technique, Cuttlebug embossing and Distress Ink again. But..... this time I had to show Tracy the technique (lol, I know, I'll use any excuse to do the ABS technique) I forgot to pack my embellishments and Dianne was kind enough to help me out.
I got home that night and thought.. I'll read the Twilight book that I borrowed from Shannon, to unwind. I put the book down at 3:45 am! It's not because I was ready to sleep... It's because my girls will be up in 2 hours! I finished the book in less than a day!! I guess I'll be asking Shannon for the next one ("lol"with the rate that I'm going, maybe all 3)
Thanks for bloggin' by!

3 comments:

Shannon Tompkins said...

OMG! I can't believe you started and finished already. Funny, I had all 4 books in a bag from my sister in law. I should have just given you that bag. I'll be out this week and I'll drop them by if you aren't home I'll leave them on your front step!

Nancy said...

I can't believe you finished it so quickly! We *told* you it was a good book!!!! Glad you enjoyed it!

Thanks for showing me that technique with the cuttlebug too!!! I should play with it today!!

Tracy.H said...

I love this card!

Well...you definitely *need* the other ones now!! :0)