Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Clean and Simple


Love the sketch by FTL 117. Clean & Simple and easy to make. Of course we are going by quantity and lots of it.... I am using all of my punches and very small amount of stampin'.

I have started my Christmas Cards the beginning of this year (5 cards per month) and so far I have total of 80 cards. But.... I have been invited to this Christmas Craft Fair today to sell home made cards and I might end up with zero card for my self. I might load up on meds again and hope to create 40 cards in one night to catch up.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Love it Merlie!!! And good luck with the craft fair!

Tracy.H said...

Love it! I might have to use this to finish up my own cards!! Good luck with the sale! :0)

Allison Rankin said...

Super...you motivated me to try it too!