Monday, June 6, 2011

Cardless blog

I know... I know... what's the sense of having a blog and not have a card to post.
I made 50 bucks making cupcakes for our neighbour though.... maybe I need to buy something crafty to motivate good old mojo. Sad thing is... there's really nothing that I want from Michael's or the Scrap store ( I guess I'm not feeling that well..... me not wanting anything from Michael's???? )

I made some white terriers with the left over cupcakes from the order. Just playing around.... the icing got too soft after a while, but I'm surprised the shape stayed. My girls enjoyed them so much that apparently I'm to make them again so both girls can bring them to school for last day of school. Thank Gawd they both want the little one!!


Thanks for bloggin' by!


3 comments:

Tracy.H said...

I know what ya mean. Just no mojo. I keep saying one day. I think I just needed a break for a bit. Maybe after the summer I will get back into it more. God knows I will have to get moving on the Christmas cards!!

I love those little puppies! My girls would love those too! :0)

Dixie said...

Your cupcakes are great, Merlie! Love those little pups, just too cute!

Anonymous said...

HETU..he's going to fuck you and I can't say I blame him..he's been used to no limit and now you will all pay that price.
" 18" with GATES and RUMSFELD...and HARPER - Ontario, makes YEMEN very , very, " explosive".
But you all know that.
That's why the whole scam is "disintegrating."
And it's falling apart with RICK.
GER?
He has a chance with LAPRAP because along with RISA, They are both fucking the QUEEN.
BALLS.
You either got them .
Or you don't.