Friday, March 9, 2012

Playing in Paradise #57

Welcome back my Paradise Friends!  I hope you will find time to join us with this week's Playing in Paradise Challenge over at the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog. This week we have a sketch challenge by Allison.
I just love Allison's sketch challenge!  Everything is there for you.... no planning, no thinking, just cut and glue.  At least that's how it is for me..... and it does help when you have an image colored already.
 Hope you will check out the rest of my team mates for some ideas.

How to Play:
1.  Everyone is invited to play! There are no requirements or restrictions on what products you can use to create your  challenge entry.

2.  You have until noon on Thursday, March 15th to link your entries for this challenge below.

3.  Please link directly to your entry photo or your specific blog post featuring your project, not a general link. We reserve the right to remove invalid links. If you're uploading to a public forum, then use the keyword PPC 57 so we can find you!

4.  Please fill in your name (not the name of your card or the name of the challenge) as the caption/label within the linky tool.



We did my daughter's Birthday Party at home last Saturday and we had total of 12 kids.  Yeah....what were we thinking?  It actually went really well. 

For her party, I made her own cup cake.  She loves LPS and so I brought little figurines and decorated her cup cake with it.  She's also into purple lately and requested purple little roses.

For her girl friends.... I decorated each cup cake with LPS also and they get to keep the figurines that's on the cup cake of their choice.
And for the boys... I thought I took a picture of , but I guess I didn't.  I just used little squinkies.
Over all....the Birthday Girl was very happy with her party.  I have another one next month, but not sure if we are having it at home again.



Good Luck and Thanks for bloggin' by!

No comments: