Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Garage sale Anniversary card

Another order from my garage sale ( there's one more order I have to do from that garage sale ~I think it's gonna be a big one!) Whooo Hooo Michael's here I come!


It's a 53rd Anniversary (Wow!) I did the vintage look, with the crackle technique and the embossing folder with ink technique. I got the idea from Melstampz with her 47 things you can do with your cuttlebug.
Well... I'm off to my craft room to finish that one order I have been putting it off (masculine cards) I think the due date is this Saturday the 5th. Wish me luck.
Thanks for bloggin' by!
By the way... You should check out Heidi's blog for more info about spellbinders one year anniversary (they are giving away lots of stuff!)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Merlie has a blog!!!! Woo Hoo! So glad you commented on mine so I could find you!