Friday, July 4, 2008

No Masculine Cards here!

Oh My Gosh!! look what I have for you... GIRLY cards! Yup... No masculine cards here!

I love TIM HOLTZ! the alcohol inks with alcohol blending solution is a fun technique to do (I know it's old news, but new to me!) I have been wanting to do this technique but didn't know which ink to mix it with. They are sold individually at Scrapbook Pantry and I'm always lost which one to buy (don't get me wrong... I DO WANT THEM ALL! ) If you don't want to guess which ink will go with another ink, Michael's have them in a pack of 3.
It's amazing how you can use the same ink, but yet get a different look by adding a drop or two of the blending solution.

FOIL... I ran it through my cuttlebug and the result is very clean and crisp. Now I'm going try it with my Spellbinders and hopefully I can incorporate that to my Masculine cards that I'm about to do (I think) wink wink
No stamping here ... I am running out of time and Peel Offs are the best and easy to use.

You have to check Ellen Hutson's blog! New Spellbinders Pierceabilites are to die for!!

Thanks for bloggin'by!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hey Merlie... so glad I saw you and the girls at the store this morning. Pop me an email at nancy at elrick dot ca