Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cal-gals Challange

It was so much fun meeting the Cal-gals last week. Just confirmed that I'm invited again next month... WOOO HOOOO!!



So every meeting there's a challange that you have to do and last week was chocolate chip/pretty in pink/ certainly celerey. But because we just came back from our trip, I was so busy trying to catch up with laundry/cleaning/gardening.... to cut the story short, I didn't have a card to show for the challange! And so... (afraid that I wll not be invited again) I whipped this up half an hour before the meeting. Whew.... see? I'm invited again.



Thanks for bloggin' by!

3 comments:

Tracy.H said...

And it's even nicer in person!! It was great to meet you...see ya next month! :0)

Allison Rankin said...

Cute card...and that figurine you have next to it is too funny! See ya soon!

Nancy said...

Still can't believe they all want you back. geesh LOL!!!!