Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cricuteer

Lovin' it!! My cricut is getting a good work out..
Because the cuts were so fine... It was really hard to glue them. I used duct tape instead and add some bling-bling to them.


This one I used the negative part and then added the positive part inside the frame.
My niece's Birthday on the 15th of this month. She is turning 10 and she is quite tall already for her flip (filipino) age. She loves shoes (Don't we all? I DOOOO!) so I thought the peel-offs shoes and purse will be perfect along with her fav colors.


This one is my fav! Chocolate chip and purple... Not really a fan of Chocolate chip though, but I'm finding my self reaching for that color more and more.
We are going for another family visit and I will be MIA for a while. Thanks for visiting and TTFN!



1 comment:

Nancy said...

Thanks for sharing... I'll miss ya!! Safe travels....