Friday, October 3, 2008

Rock Star


My Oh My.. check out my little rock star! She has been asking for a guitar non stop. Thank god my little trick is still working for me. "Remember it and we will tell Santa that is what you want for Christmas" hehehe I know that's not gonna last long, but I'm going to milk it till the very last day. Hubby just came back from Vegas... so he got her the rock guitar.
Well... I have no card to post. With hubby being gone for a week... I was ready to go to bed every night before the kids are. Hopefully this weekend I will get to play. Was hopping I can do that tonight but we are going to the hockey game (pre-season)
Thanks for bloggin by!

3 comments:

Shannon Tompkins said...

I see that you are joining us for the Calgary Classic.... looking forward to seeing you all weekend long!

Dixie said...

So this is the guitar I heard about. She looks pretty comfortable holding it. Maybe I should get an autograph now. Rock on, little girl!

Tracy.H said...

What a cutie!!

See you next weekend at the Calgary Classic!! Hopefully we have electricity so you can show me how to use the Expressions! ;0)