Sunday, October 26, 2008

Saturday Class

My first time doing a craft class went really good. I was kind a worried that they will be here longer than the scheduled time and that they will be all frustrated. They were all happy that everything was prep for them, even the stamped image. I guess they just wanted to end up with lots of cards than to learn new technique. I put all of my cards and gift tags for sale and I sold total of $60.00. WOOO HOOO!! Scrapbook pantry here I come. They were hinting about next class...I am soooo looking forward to the next class.



Today was my nephew's 9th birthday and I delivered the sympathy/get well cards to his grandma. Of course it's a party so...everybody just have to check out the goodies and it looks like I have another big order coming my way. It's usually a year supply of birthday and anniversary cards for the whole family.



Thanks for bloggin by,




2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Glad to hear that it went well for you Merlie...and enjoy your little shopping trip to the Pantry! ;0)

Nancy said...

I'm so glad it went well!!!