Monday, November 10, 2008

My Friend

I have been busy making little purses. I just love making them and I think I have total of 12 to post. I made them for my etsy store.


I just used 12 X 12 and made 4 cards out of one sheet.

Side view of the purse. Boy..... that scor pal sure is handy!

I left the inside blank for personal message.
I used velcro for the closure. One thing about the velcro is that you have to trim the fuzzy side, so it's not too hard to open.

Thanks for bloggin by,











2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

These are great, Merlie! Where is the link for your Etsy store? How do you like Etsy and how are you doing with it? I have been thinkin' of trying to sell some stuff...and maybe get hubby to sell some of his paintings on it too. :0)

Allison Rankin said...

These are just lovely...I might have to try these soon!