Monday, February 23, 2009

Craft and Gab

It was my Craft and Gab yesterday and the 8 ladies I had over had lots of fun. They usually ask for sandwich bags to put their cards and this time I thought I would show them how to make their own bag. It took a little bit of explaining but at the end each one of them figured it out.
I got the instruction from Cami's blog.
And of course Penny Black's stamp! It was not fun coloring this time because I was using my stampin up markers. It is nothing like the Copic!


" Thank You for being You" is a very simple card and very easy to put together.














The bead dress was the fav of the class. It was the simple technique of punch and duct tape.














I knew the bags will be a hit! The idea came from Angie Kennedy Juda















Thanks for bloggin by!







1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Wow! Thats a lot of projects!! I might have to come too. ;0)