Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We are OFF!

Yesterday was our last day! No more going to bed early.. no more snoozing the alarm clock 2..3..4.. times before getting out of bed. Ahhhhh... I have been waiting for this day. BUT GUESS who's up at 6 AM today? Yup! Me, Myself and I.
A little bit excited because we might be going to DISNEY LAND!!! If we do...We are not going to tell the girls. We are just going to surprise them. I think mommy is more excited... shopping will be in VEGAS baby!!

Okay excitement aside... I also created something last weekend. Something green!! LOL, I really have to get out of my little green box.

Thanks for bloggin' by.

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Woohoo!!! I am excited for you too!!! :0)

Dianne Forst said...

Hope you have a great time! And shopping in Vegas - you can't go wrong!