Thursday, April 8, 2010

Flourishes

I did total of 32 cards over the weekend! It started with the LOTV challenge and I knew I wanted to do more of, but couldn't make up my mind which stamp to use.... So, I used them all!! And of course I wanted to do different layout and it just went down hill from there.

Set #1: Spellbinders Fleur de Lis and circle Nestabilities.

Set #2: Spellbinders Label 13 and Martha Stewart's Deco Fan corner/border punch.

Set #3: Martha Stewart's Deco Fan corner and border punch.

Set #4: Spellbinders Classic Frame and Label 4.



Closer look of one of the set.

December Amaryllis

July Tiger Lily

May Iris

October Chrysanthemum

June Rose

September Aster

August Morning Glory

November Cyclamen



I only have Calendar #2 and #3. I'm still looking for the #1 to complete the calendar set.


Thanks for bloggin by!

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Don't know how you can say 'down hill'...these are all beautiful, Merlie! :0)