Thursday, April 15, 2010

OMG!!

Behind this little door is our storage room. That's where I keep all my shoes, suitcases... and most of all, the left over treats from Halloween (the one that hubby made me buy lots of fearing that we will run out... I think only 28 kids showed up!)

When ever I can't find the girls, I know they will be in there wearing my high heels and eating all the candies. Well, I got tiered of picking up my ribbons and thought it's time to re-organize them.




I've seen them before, just can't remember who's bog... and she stores them in jars. The good thing about this one is that the wires actually holds each clothes pin, so you can store them upright.

That's what I have been doing for the last couple of days. Lol! I think I have arthritis now. You don't want to do more than 5 yards each pin. If you do, you'll have to split it up into 2 pins. I also used hair elastics (the little ouch less one) to hold them in place. The only thing you want to be careful of when you're using it, is not to let it unravel on you.
Thanks for bloggin' by!


1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Wow! Look at all those pretty ribbons!! You are the queen of organizing...you know that right? ;0)