Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mojo #172

Well.... I have one more day to enjoy and then back to reality. At least it will be a very short week!

Luv how this one turned out!!! Considering I didn't have a clue what I was gonna do... all I wanted was to use my distress ink.



Items Used:
Cardstock: PTI white, Recollections black and Bazzill brown
Image: Verve "Thankful Accents"
Ink: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, Distress Ink Vintage Photo, Versa Mark and White embossing powder
Embellies: Silver Brads
Tools: CB Swiss Dots and Organic Flourish border folder; Spellbinders Circle, Scalloped Circle and Fancy Tags
Thanks for bloggin' by!

8 comments:

Tracy.H said...

This is beautiful, Merlie! I posted...did ya see? ;0)

Dixie said...

Gorgeous, Merlie! I really love the brown tones and all the embossing.

Dixie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina said...

Positively gorgeous!

chelsea said...

This is beautiful. I really love it.

Axis Deer Hunting in Texas | Windows Server 2003

Sari Hänninen said...

VERY NICE AND CLEAN LOOKING!

Sadilla said...

Hi Dear
your card is simply stunning!! I like the image, and all the details... the punched edge is so sweet, with all the hearts... So much love on it! =))
thanks for playing at The Pixie Cottage
Hugs
Sadia

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful! Love the brown tones. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!