Monday, January 17, 2011

Oh... as if!

I'm entering this one to Everybody Art Challenge and Mo's Challenge. All of my Terrible Twos are colored and ready to go... just to give you the heads up. I just love them and I also have sentiments to match them by HS that I got from Shannon. Sentiments with ATTITUDE.

Items Used:
Cardstock: PTI white, SEI green, Bazzill red and Imaginisce DP
Image: Mo Manning and HS
Ink: Memento, Distress Ink Shabby Shutter and Copics
Embellies: Twine, buttons, brads and label hardware
Tools: EK flower punch, MS Cherish border punch and Cuttlebug Swiss Dots



Thanks for bloggin' by!

6 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Very cute, Merlie. :0)

Elaine L. said...

Sweet card! I love the layout, and that image always makes me smile! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Dixie said...

Really cute, Merlie! That sentiment is perfect for the image.

debby4000 said...

What a cute, gorgeous card Merlie.
luv
Debby

Dawn B. said...

This turned out great. I love the corners.. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

Pat said...

Hi Merlie...how fun to hang out in your craftroom all day...especially when it's soooooo cold in your world! I would DIE if I had to endure -8 degrees! Bundle up...and keep warm! This is absolutely adorable, darlin'!!!! I love her...sooooo dang cute! And your coloring is so pretty...and the DPs are perfect!! So tickled that you joined us this week at Mo's! Pat Frank