Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wherefore art thou my Mojo?

I was seriously lost.... I started this card Monday. I sat in my craft room for 3 hours Monday night and just stared at my computer (okay... I ended up watching a movie hoping to kick start my mojo) Tuesday morning I cut the circle card.... did the pink border in the afternoon.... stamped the image late afternoon....cut the brown circle in the evening and watched some more movie. Wednesday morning I just sat there drinking my tea.... cut the pink border and attached to the brown circle late Wednesday afternoon.... watched the same movie I watched Monday after I put the girls to bed... Finally decided to put everything together close to midnight. Phew... it's a good thing we are off this week.
I got this idea from Debby to stop your circle card from rolling. It is such a great idea!
And of course a button to complete my card and it's ready for Mojo #184 and Everybody Art Challenge #135.


Thanks for bloggin' by!



4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Wow! I really like it. And so what if you took three days to finish it? You can't rush artistry...ha!

Tracy.H said...

Beautiful, Merlie. I wouldn't care if my cards took 3 days if they looked like this!

You have to let me know what you do with your new Nesties...fancy tags. I picked mine up today and just sat there and looked at them. Finally made something, but not sure what else to do with them. I need some Merlie inspiration!!

Dixie said...

Love it, Merlie! You might have taken your time, but it turned out beautifully. Love the way you use your punches!

Basteltiger´s Welt said...

I know these days and they are valuable to fill up your batteries.
Anyway, the result is super cute, I love your idea.
Thanks for joining us at EAC this week.
Hugs, Nadine