Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mo's and Pixie Cottage Challenge

Happy Wednesday to you all!! Hope your long weekend was relaxing.... ours was great, we went camping and as you can tell... I'm a tad late telling you about our weekend. The week is almost over... I just can't believe how the summer is just blowing by us!!

With catching up and cleaning up, I was able to create something. I used (Wednesday) Pixie Cottage Challenge (which is too late to enter) and (Thursday) Mo's Challenge.
Pixie cottage challenge was a sketch or embossing. Since the image was too big to follow the sketch... I decided to do another one with a smaller image.


Busy day today.... Hoping the weather will hold so we can go to the water park all day.... if not... it will be a play date in the house. Wish me luck!!



Thanks for bloggin' by!

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your beautiful, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Dixie said...

Both versions are great, Merlie! Love that embossing, very prettty. :0)