Friday, August 19, 2011

Playing in Paradise #29





Welcome back my Paradise friends!! It's Friday and we have my favorite challenge for you!!Check out our new Playing in Paradise challenge over at the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog.


This week we have Punch Challenge brought to you by me! I'm pretty sure you have a punch or two in your craft room that you can use to participate our challenge.


For my card I used my border punch by ek "Chinese Knot". I punched them four times and lined up the corners to make them look like it's one piece. Pretty cool eh? And I just love Mo Manning's image with Hanna Stamps sentiment. My youngest daughter 101%!!
I hope you'll have time to play with us this week and don't forget to check out the rest of the team members....








How to play:

* You have until noon on Thursday, August 25th to link your entries for this challenge.

* Please link directly to your entry photo or your specific blog post featuring your project, not a
general link HERE. We reserve the right to remove invalid links. If you're uploading to a

public forum, then use the keyword PPC29 so we can find you!

* Please fill in your name as the caption/label within the linky tool.


Good luck and Thanks for bloggin' by!

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely...and such a great challenge (because I use my punches all the time!).

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Too cute Merlie! Love your punched border!

malisaburton said...

Its great creation. I love this card. This card's image so cute. And color is also very nice.

promotional pencils