Sunday, August 2, 2009

Acrobat



I finally created 2 cards after that little break of mine. A couple of weeks ago, Scrapbookers Paradise had their 4 for $1 paper and I bought mostly s.e.i. dp. I always wait for SP to have that sale (like I don't have enough in my craft room) The reason why I have so much... Is because I'm always looking through my stash of scraps, which I spend more time looking than creating. I finally threw all of my scraps and promise my self to use the new stuff. Wow! It's amazing how fast you can create, specially when the dp is double sided or 4 designs on one side and solid on the other (That is why I love Daisy Bucket dp)

Thanks for bloggin' by,

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

A great card...super color choices! I can't believe you threw out your scraps...the heresy!

Tracy.H said...

Love it!!! :0)