Wednesday, February 10, 2010

With Gratitude

Happy Wednesday to you all! Today is the last day of school for us and we don't go back till Tuesday the 16th. Wooo Hoooo!!! I'm gonna be crafting...gonna be going to bed late.... no snoozing the alarm for half an hour....and most of all... I get to sleep in!

I created this one the other day, but didn't get a chance to post it. Well... I was trying to play around with my new computer that's in my craft room, but the Photoshop Elements 7 is not that user friendly as the Photoshop 5 that I have in the kitchen computer. It would be nice if I can do all the blogging in my craft room. Oh well... guess I'm just gonna have to keep on playing till I get the hang of it.

Thanks for bloggin' by!

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

This is VERY pretty, Merlie! :0)