Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mojomadness #177

Ahhhh.... I wasn't sure if I'll have time to play with this week's challenge. I finished this one last night, when all I wanted to do was to go to bed when my girls went to bed at 8:30 pm. Ever since I started my day home in January, I usually have no energy to play at night and have to wait till the weekend to play. And this weekend is a busy one... company over for the weekend and Birthday parties for the girls.

I'm very happy how this one turned out! Lots of distressing.....

Items Used:
Card stock: PTI white and Recollections black
Image: Verve Because of you and MSE Be the change
Ink: Versa Mark, Memento, Distress Ink Vintage Photo and Spiced Marmalade
Embellies: Recollections flower and Pearls
Tools: Spellbinders Deckled rectangle and Pendants Fleur De Lis, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Thanks for bloggin' by!

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Merlie, love it.
luv
Debby

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful! Love the sunshiney colors! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!