Tuesday, February 8, 2011

No Clean and Simple here!!

That's right!!! Somewhat Clean, but definitely NOT simple!! I combined Clean and Simple sketch with Scrapbooker Paradise Challenge~~Green, Yellow(Gold) and a touch of Burgandy. Not sure about that Colour combo though....The yellow and Burgandy is OK, but with Green.... Naaah! Maybe If I had used a darker Green.... Tooo Laaate!
Items Used:
Cardstock: PTI white, Bazzill Green and Yellow, Stampin' Up Bravo Burgandy
Image: Unknown sentiment
Ink: Memento
Embellies: Brad and Flower hardware
Tools: Spellbinders Lattice and Lattice Border, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots

Thanks for bloggin' by!

9 comments:

Tracy.H said...

I think the green looks fine. Very pretty. :0)

Nancy said...

You're more brave than I am... I couldn't think of a thing to do with that colour combination!!! Well done!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! I love the green to be honest, especially because it's "pale"! You totally pulled it off! It was tough for me though too! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Paradise! :)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Wonderful! Love the way you used the Spellbinders! Thanks for playing along!

Tigriswillreign said...

Spellbinders are fabulous, aren't they! Great mixture of layers! Thanks for Playing in Paradise!!

Allison Rankin said...

Hey Merlie! Thanks for playing with us! I love your magic with the Spellbinders...oh so pretty!

Allison Cope said...

Oh Merlie! I just love the layered die cut shape! Great card! Thanks or playing along with us this week at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

Julie said...

Loving all those Spellbinders die! I think you pulled off the color combination better than you think! thanks for playing in paradise with us!

Karan Gerber said...

Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbooker's Paradise!Love the Spellbinders!