Saturday, January 30, 2010

Calgals

Friday night was our Calgals and boy.... we were not productive at all. I'm just glad I wasn't the only one this time. Oh well.... at leas we accomplished the snacking and gabbing.

The sketch this time is by Allison and I just completed this one this morning. I'm trying to use my stampin up card stocks, aside from white, pink and green. I combined Chocolate Chip and Summer Sun. I thought the combination will be good, but not that sure any more. C'est lavie!

Thanks for bloggin' by!

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

I really like it! All those fancy edges and bling looks terrific! Eating your Christmas snacks as I type...yum!

Tracy.H said...

This turned out great! I like the color combo. I will try and get mine done tomorrow and post it. I had to work today and then took the girls on their first ice skating adventure!! It was great...but Mommy is hurtin' now...been like 12 years since I have had on a pair of skates and yikes!! ;0)

Nancy said...

No one crafted?? You were all too busy talking about me, right? LOL