Sunday, January 24, 2010

Enjoy the moment

Another Sarah Kay image for you. Are you wondering how I got the Label 4 layering so thin? I used the same size of die cut for the image and just traced the outside frame and cut it by hand. I'm trying to find a cutter that can cut around the die cut and I've search my craft room for my old Fiskar cutter (the one that looks like a flying saucer) to see if that would be easier than cutting. NO luck! Must of sold it when we did the Garage sale at Nancy's. I was gonna do the same for the Fleur De Lis, but it's too much work to follow the design. If you are using a lighter colour of card stock, you can just emboss and then cut it instead of tracing.


Thanks for bloggin' by!

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Very cute, Merlie. Okay...you have much more patience than I...I could never do that! ;0)