Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Black and White


We are just counting the days.... it's a short week for us this week with Friday (Good Friday)being off and only half day on Thursday. I'm hoping it's gonna be a nice week and if not... I'm gonna have to set some play dates for the girls.

I have never done a Black/White card and I can't believe how nice this one turned out. I think I'm gonna have to do more of BW color combo. I was sooo tempted to distress the edges with Black Sooth Distress Ink Pad and I'm glad I didn't, for I think it's crispier and cleaner.

The sentiment is by Imaginisce and I used Spellbinders Fleur DeLis, Lattice Borderabilites
and Martha Stewart corner punch Lattice Loop.

Thanks for bloggin' by!

2 comments:

Dianne Forst said...

Black and white always looks classy - these are beautiful Merlie!

Nancy said...

I love black and white cards... and I think you did an awesome job!